This course will help shooters become better prepared and more proficient with their carry pistol in a safe and fun shooting environment.
Innovative training techniques will allow you to experience how your body will react during stress filled moments when you must defend yourself. During this course, individuals will enhance their skill level and accuracy while gaining additional abilities and knowledge should they ever need to use a gun in a self-defense situation.
What you will learn during this training course:
• How to safely draw from and return to a holster
• How to point shoot expediently
• Proper sight alignment and sight picture when necessary
• Increase shot placement accuracy if a hostage situation were to happen
• The balance of speed & precision
• Emergency reloads
• The importance of lateral movement & area assessment
• Engaging multiple targets
Training classes are available upon request for groups of 4 to 6. Classes typically last 3 to 4 hours.